Congratulations To Our New Board Members!
Congratulations to our re-elected Vice President, Leonore Fleming, our newly elected Secretary, Jim Brown, and our newly elected Members-At-Large, Ariel Gratch, Linnéa Franits, and Dan Tagliarina, who will take office on July 1, 2021.
The AAUP-UC Governing Board for 2021-2022 is:
Governing Board Officers:
- President: Adam Pack, Professor of Biology
- Vice President: Leonore Fleming, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Treasurer: Xiao Xiao, Professor of Mathematics
- Secretary: Jim Brown, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- Past President: Paul J. MacArthur, Professor of Public Relations and Journalism
Governing Board Members-At-Large:
- John Cormican, Professor of English
- Ariel Gratch, Assistant Professor of Communication Arts
- Linnéa Franits, Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Denise Nepveux, Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Daniel Tagliarina, Associate Professor of Political Science
- Chris Tingley, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Strategy
We also want to take a moment to thank Jim Smith, whose second term as Secretary ends on June 30, 2021. During his four years as secretary, he set a standard of excellence that we all admire. We would also like to thank Tom Diana and Chris Riddle, whose terms end on June 30, 2021, for their service on the Governing Board. We really appreciate their dedication to the union and their efforts to make our union stronger.